Client Services Advisor
Reporting to: Client Services Team Leader
Department: Client Services
If you are passionate about providing customer service that leaves people wowed by our service and would like to work for a company that is passionate about investing in your growth and learning, this is an amazing opportunity for you.
About the Team
We believe in our values and are looking for people who want to make a difference and be in a role where they are empowered to:
- Leave people Wowed by the Service you Provide.
- Be Passionate, Determined and Proud.
- Embrace and Drive Change.
- Build Honest, Transparent and Mutually Beneficial Relationships.
- Be Invested in through the Growth and Learning Opportunities Given.
AboutÂ theÂ Role
- Providing great customer service to our customers, brokers and third-party providers across all our channels of communication to our customers.
- Using effective questioning to establish customer needs and supply them with an appropriate information.
- Answering any customer queries and assisting customers who are online.
- Investigating and following up on our customer queries
- Ensuring that customer information is recorded accurately complying with GDPR regulations.
- Liaising with insurers, brokers, in-house medical team, customers GPâs and hospitals overseas to ensure appropriate and necessary assistance is provided in the most efficient way possible.
- To proactively contact customers, providing reassurance and setting customer expectations.
- To be able to consistently identify ways to improve customer services and complaint handling.
- Completing any reasonable duties that may be required to support business needs.
- To refer to a manager when any work falls outside your area of knowledge or expertise.
About the You
- To have a customer-centric approach to each and every contact.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English essential.
- Communication Skills.
- ability to listen and question effectively whilst entering the relevant information on our database.
- patience, understanding and empathy.
- being able to feedback effectively to Team Leader & Team Managers to improve the customer journey.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Resilience and flexibility in order to respond to changing requirements and client needs.
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team.
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with clients and brokers
- To be able to handle sensitive situations and show empathy to our customers.
- Providing caring and compassionate support to our customers and their family.
- Eager and willing to learn whilst being adaptable and flexible within your role.
- Excellent keyboard skills, both speed and accuracy, are also essential to the role.
- Previous experience in insurance and or claims is desirable
- Previous experience working within a busy contact team environment
- Working a shift pattern with rostered weekends (1 in 4) to cover business opening hours of Mon-Fri 8-8pm, Weekends 9-5 and some bank holidays
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your CV or resume explaining why youâd be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about.
At tifgroup, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. tifgroup is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.